Thursday, January 15, 2009

North Jersey Crusing Spots

.......( part three)


trivial things, local things, strange things, our things and then Cosa Nostra.

I leave with a smile but I want to be an important thing to clarify.
In mid-February (I think) there will be a Citizen Congress for the People's Party, knowing
Secretary Vizzardi un'augurio so I expose myself with him yet again to lead her party here at Chiari.
It 's a balanced person, sincere, transparent, and moreover it is also young.

course the pic could mean everything and nothing, is just an example (ironically, and I apologize to the Sicilians) of how we can make mistakes friendships or at least how some people take advantage. Sure
Casini is not naive, and he also said in a television broadcast that the lists in his party who decides the ....... and it shows.

Where are we heading? I hope that if the Secretary Vizzardi is here to clarify the lists for local elections in June are a reflection of his personality, which brings with it values, transparency and humility.

Greetings Maximus.

0 comments:

Post a Comment