Thursday, February 19, 2009

Hot Cheetos And Cancer

Chemical Castration .......


.... I'm ,
and we also put the text of the law;

- Intelligence diverted feet
= cut - = Thieves cut hands, it will take a long time but oh well! .
- Manager unable = Cut the legs to the knees (to hard to sit in the chair
office)
- Corrupt politicians = Micro light interception applied for in the brain linked
24 hours on a live TV channels

- then who we get. ......?

.... then yes, I'm fine, he reasoned, Mr. Brain-damaged number two, that row is a marvel.

But that idea is?
Regarding this crap again I heard a broadcast that Luxuria said with some very wise words, indeed smart "..... do you think that those who commit such violence is driven only by hormones crazy and then a castration can solve the problem of real reason for such cruelty? namely, the evil that the possibility that the woman is a sexual object

?..." I agree that truth, because the castration of the individual will never be able to effectively counter the cultural ignorance about sexuality and violence.

Returning to porcataro (relative to its electoral law),
eye for an eye, making the world blind "(Gandhi).

'm sure Calderoli says these things because he knows that only translate into electoral votes, is now tested the method , the Leaguers marching there.
I do not think his proposal is an argument for the preservation of values Po Valley Christian, am I wrong? ...... If so then I have to change my edition of the Bible (CEI), which I read at home.
Priests ..... why do not you say anything? , Why do you still think they are just nonsense ....? , No allusion to the title of the post, mind you.

Good relationships ..... at all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment