Wednesday, September 2, 2009

How Toprogram 15252034

the Council for the EXPO 2015 ......

before all .... hello all, I resume this simple tool, after nearly three months of "fasting", as I say, I did a lot of vacation.
But now we're going to start, indeed, to begin again ....


Everyone knows the logo here above, is an international initiative that will touch represent Italy in 2015, and the first thing I would refer you to the following link to read the topic that touches us Italians, "explain" to the better this year ......

http://www.milanoexpo-2015.com/?idp=74&lin=1

..... if you read through the brief presentation of the topic, I'm sure you were pleased and excited, in fact it is very nice and gratifying to think that to achieve this objective on this world stage.
So why not groped to make a suggestion, albeit modest, as I'd like to be the norm?

The only standard in the regulation and before I jumped in head for hours is as follows, since there will be a period where the only culture will be the mistress, but will also be a Trade Fair to market products, here here I am afraid that "helmets donkey," and then I would like to exhibitors is imposed Italians, then established legal residence and Italian, the rule subject to a fundamental principle, that is, the company that wants to install a stand must absolutely claim to have its production in Italy to a minimum dell'75%, otherwise it will be regarded as a foreign company .

Sure it may seem "against" the free market or simply I do not I rate tax matters, matters to me "hidden", or even the existing rules are (better), but I wonder in this post, as may be considered 'company "Italian" if its production is carried out in another country, of course, globalization, the honest, also reduce the boundaries and narrow the gap but we .......... Country, we Italians are we lost? .
So if you ask Italians to love our country, and we continue to spend, they do so seriously that even entrepreneurs.

Hello everyone.

PS: I'm saying stupid things and if someone is responsible, do not be afraid to comment on.

0 comments:

Post a Comment