Friday, January 22, 2010

Alpha Lipoiec Acid Girth

is the soldier who would like!



In the "theater" of civilian and humanitarian catastrophe, I find a part of the scenario, which I think is positive (consciously aimed for the worst, mind you), and of course to other parties as humanitarian aid "usual" already of our knowledge, civil protection, humanitarian organizations, doctors etc.. , As shown in the movie is the Army, that's for me is a considerable importance.
Unfortunately I read on the internet or hear on television people who criticize the choice of President Obama, I fully agree with (I admit, in hindsight), criticizing it as another "invasion" plan, I'd love to have the power to reassure these thinkers although personally I could never make me be borne by the guarantor, but as far as I can draw from the time lived on the face of this earth and simple analysis of global history, I could never think that the U.S. could turn this down in the field on humanitarian grounds in an armed invasion and colonization of Haiti, I am really struggling to imagine a future like that, plus in front of a world public opinion now more careful than in the past.
So I'd love to vent my reaction to certain thoughts, perhaps offering another vision, which is perhaps the most dramatic and say that today the fear of new settlements in place, however, see China in Africa, are not supported by ' army of money, but rather by the mercenaries with the white collar economy.
inbracciano not have rifles or shoulder in a backpack, but by politicians "hover" in light lands to exploit.
How I wish these soldiers, USED in lands of conflict, learn to reflect on the quality of their "patriotic" overturning the concept of service to the country.
little grace and awkwardness in seeing them you notice them, but I wonder if Jesus, who makes all things new there has reserved, in a short time I say, too!.
Hello everyone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment